• The rug may be beaten during cleaning, it should be cleaned using a powerful vacuum cleaner preferably every day.
• The items (sofa, table, etc.) on the rug can leave trace, to prevent it the location of the rug or objects should be changed in certain intervals.
• High traffic may deform the pompoms.
If something is spilled on your rug you must act quickly!
• Use a knife or a spoon to remove as much as possible of the excess spillage - always work from the edge of the stain towards
• Use a clean white cloth to dry the stain. Dab it with cold water.
• Pat the stain dry with a clean cloth – stain should be wiped softly to prevent deformation of braids.
• Wait until the stained area is completely dry.
• Make sure nobody walks on the treated rug surface for at least the next 24 hours.
• Never use soap or detergents which have high chemicals substances.
• You should take support from professional dry cleaners. The company should be informed that high chemical detergents can harm the fur.